Friday 29 May 2015

May Favourites

We are fast approaching the end of the month so it is time for me to share my MONTHLY FAVOURITES.


1. KREAFUNK 'aGroove' Speaker (Blue)- I picked this up in a Museum in Stockholm when I was there at Easter. The bluetooth speaker connect directly to your phone and I have used it so much while revising and doing work. I love how compact it is and easy to move around anywhere with you. 

2. Spotify - Along with the speakers I have been enjoying creating and listening to playlists on Spotify. I particularly love listening to the Hozier album, James Bay's album, as well as Joe Sugg's 'Coachella 15' Playlist. I only have the free version at the moment but am thinking about upgrading. Is it worth it? 

3. Daniel Wellington 'Sheffield Lady' - I got this from my grandparents for my 18th birthday back in December. I got the Rose Gold Sheffield Lady watch; it is very versatile as it is perfect for both casual and smart outfits. 

4. Benefit They're Real! Mascara - I wear this mascara on a daily basis and it is only now that it is on its last legs that I have realised how much I love it. Definitely considering repurchasing it but would also like to try the Roller Lash Mascara. Which is better?

5. Nivea Fruity Shine (Watermelon) - This lip balm is great at keeping chapped lips away but also adds a sheer wash of colour and shine. It's great!

---
What have you been loving this month? 

Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment