Thursday 4 December 2014

Alexa Chung 'IT'

'This one-off collection of Alexa Chung's writing, doodles and photographs combines stories of early style inspirations such as her grandpa and the Spice Girls with discussion of figures of obsession like Jane Birkin and Annie Hall, reflecting on heartbreak, how to get dressed in the morning, the challenges of taking a good selfie, and more.' Amazon 



I had heard good things about this book, so when I picked it up I was really intrigued to find out what it was all about. Alexa Chung has always been one of my fashion icons because I just love the simplicity of her outfits and how chic she always looks. 

When the book arrived I started reading straight away, and I love it. The images are stunning and I just love the way the book is set out. I think it's such a clever idea how it includes all of Alexa's own fashion icons and it allows you to see where she gets her fashion inspiration. 

Although a quick read, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who either loves fashion or just loves Alexa Chung :). One thing I do regret is getting the paper back rather than the hard back because it just doesn't look as pretty let's admit it.

Buy the book:  

---
If you have read this book let me know what you thought of it on the comments.

Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment